Case No. CV-2020-901368
IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING OR FORMER TERMINIX CUSTOMER, YOU MAY BE ENTITLED TO A REFUND OR OTHER RELIEF IF YOU COMPLETE AND SUBMIT THIS CLAIM FORM TO THE COURT-APPOINTED RECEIVER. PLEASE REFER TO WWW.TERMINIXFUND.COM FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION.
A court authorized this notice. This is not a solicitation from a lawyer.
This case involves an action by The State of Alabama, by and through Attorney General Steve Marshall, against The Terminix International Company Limited Partnership and Terminix International, Inc. (collectively, “Terminix”). The case was settled through a Consent Judgment and Settlement Agreement (the “Consent Judgment”). The Consent Judgment required Terminix to, among other things, deposit $25 million into a consumer fund with Jeffrey C. Schneider, the court-appointed receiver (the “Receiver”). The purpose of this form is to provide a mechanism for existing and former Terminix customers to obtain the relief to which they are entitled.
- If you are an existing customer seeking a refund, you do not have to submit this claim form to the Receiver to obtain that refund. Your refund will be computed by the Receiver and sent to you.
- If you are a former customer seeking a refund, you must complete Section 1 (Consumer Information), Section 2 (Former Customers), and the final section (Attestation).
- If you are an existing or former customer seeking a property damage claim, you must complete Section 1 (Consumer Information), Section 3 (Property Damage), and the final section (Attestation). No claim forms should be submitted to the Receiver for property damage claims until you have first tried to resolve your dispute with Terminix.
All completed claim forms must be submitted to one of the following:
- E-Claim filing: Click HERE to file the Proof of Claim form electronically
- Hard-copy filing: Download Here and mail to:
Terminix Consumer Fund C/O Jeffrey C. Schneider, 201 South Biscayne Boulevard, Citigroup Center, Suite 2200, Miami, Florida 33131.
If you have any questions, a representative of the Receiver can be contacted by phone at (786) 347-2564 or by email at email@example.com.