How do I submit a Proof of Claim Form?

If you have already tried to resolve a claim or dispute by directly contacting Terminix and have not been successful, you can submit those claims or disputes to the Receiver.  You must submit the claim form through one of the following methods:

  1. E-Claim filing:
  2. Hard-copy filing: Download Here and mail to:
    Terminix Consumer Fund C/O Jeffrey C. Schneider, 201 South Biscayne Boulevard, Citigroup Center, Suite 2200, Miami, Florida 33131.